You can sign up for a free WAVE OnCloud trial account from the main page. Trial accounts last for 30 days and allow you to experience WAVE OnCloud broadband communication via the WAVE Web Communicator and WAVE Mobile Communicator clients. Trial accounts include 10 user licenses that allow up to 10 users to communicate simultaneously. You can upgrade your free account at any time to include any number of users and integration with supported Motorola Radio Systems.
To sign up for WAVE OnCloud
- In a browser, navigate to www.WAVEOnCloud.com.
- In the main page click the START YOUR FREE TRIAL button.
- In the Free Trial column, click the Select button.
- In the Let’s create your account page, complete the following fields.
- In Enter your first name, type your first name.
- In Enter your last name, type your last name.
- In Enter your company name, type the name of your company. This name will become your Customer account in WAVE OnCloud.
- In Enter your phone number, type the best phone number to contact you.
- In Enter your email, type your company email address.
- In Select your Country, select the country you operate within.
- In Company Alias, type a short code to represent your company to WAVE Broadband Users. They will need to enter this code when they sign in to WAVE OnCloud Communicator Clients.
- In Create a password, type the password you will use in conjunction with your email address to sign in to the WAVE OnCloud portal for your account.
- In Confirm your password, type the password you just enter to verify it is correct.
- Click the Continue button.
The Signup Complete page opens.
- Click the GO TO HOME DASHBOARD button to open the Home page for your new WAVE OnCloud account.
For more instructions see Quick Start – Broadband to configure WAVE OnCloud for Broadband client use and operation.