If you have just purchased WAVE OnCloud and you want to get started, this article provides information and links to training materials that will assist you. Use the Conceptual Topics to understand the terminology and navigation of WAVE OnCloud as defined by your Role as a Customer or Partner. Use the Getting Started topics to setup your WAVE OnCloud account for operation by the Users you invite for communication.
Understanding (Conceptual) Topics
- What is WAVE OnCloud?
Provides a basic understanding of the purpose and function of WAVE OnCloud.
- Understanding Talkgroups
Defines Talkgroups as they are used in WAVE OnCloud.
- Understanding Radio Integration
Explains the function and requirements of Radio Integration.
- Understanding the WAVE OnCloud Hierarchy
Defines the Roles of Users, Customers, Partners, and Administrators.
Getting Started Topics
- Quick Start – Broadband
Provides step-by-step instructions for the configuration of Broadband communication. In this section you will perform the following:
- WAVE OnCloud Gateway Setup
Provides step-by-step instructions for setting up the WAVE OnCloud Gateway hardware used for radio integration. In this section you will perform the following:
- Upgrade Radio Repeaters
- Connect the WAVE OnCloud Gateway
- Quick Start – Radio Integration
Provides step-by-step instructions for configuring WAVE OnCloud to interoperate with a supported Motorola Solutions Inc. Radio System. In this section you will perform the following:
- Obtain the required radio information
- Create a WAVE OnCloud Radio System
- Create a WAVE OnCloud Gateway
- Associate Radio System with Gateway
- Create Radio Subscribers
- Associate Talkgroups with a Radio System
- Test Radio Transmission