- Unpack the WAVE OnCloud Gateway hardware
- Plug the Ethernet (LAN) cable into the back of the OnCloud Gateway and plug the other end into an active Ethernet jack. This connection must be Internet-routable and able to reach https://aws.amazon.com/
- Power on the WAVE OnCloud Gateway.
- The WAVE OnCloud Gateway comes equipped with a WiFi connection for initial configuration. Login to a PC with WiFi capability. Ensure WiFi is turned on. Click the Wireless icon in the lower right corner.A list of available connections appears. Search for the following WiFi SSID (Service Set Identifier):
WIFI SSID: WOCG-%SERVICE TAG% WIFI Password: MotoGateway
- Connect to the WiFi SSID using MotoGateway as the Password.
- Open a web browser on the PC and enter http://192.168.137.1/ (For Dell 3050 Gateway hardware).
Note: Use http://192.168.173.1/ (for older Dell 3040 Gateway hardware)
The WAVE OnCloud Gateway main interface opens in the web browser.
For full instructions see WAVE OnCloud Gateway Setup.