If you have problems logging in to the WAVE portal, it may be due to cookies kept in your browser. Typically this only occurs if you have logged-in previously and incorrect cookies are being kept. Try the following steps:
Clear your cookies for waveoncloud.com. This depends on the browser you are using. For Chrome, use the following instructions.
- On your computer, open Google Chrome.
- At the top right, click the Settings buttonToward the bottom, click Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings.
- Under Cookies click the All Cookies and site data button.
- In the search bar, enter WAVEOnCloud.
Click to select www.waveoncloud.com and then use the ‘X’ button at the right to delete all cookies related to WAVEOnCloud.
- Click the Done button when you are finished.
- Return to WAVE OnCloud.com and click Login.