When you create a Rental Distributor account, the account does not have any subscription or licenses for the PTT communication. You need to add a subscription to start the services for your account. If needed, you can cancel licenses or delete a number of licenses from the account.
To add or delete subscriptions to your distributor account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your distributor account with credentials.
- Select the Partner menu. A list of partners added displays.
- Select the partner.
- Select the Customer menu. A list of customers added displays.
- Select a customer. Click the Settings icon in the header.
- From the Settings drop-down, select Account.
- Click Manage Subscription.
- Click Add Licenses to add the licenses that you want.
Note: The LMR interop Add On licenses show only when you have a Collaboration or Safeguard package.
- You can also choose to upgrade to SAFEGUARD PACKAGE or downgrade to BROADBAND depending on your subscription.
- To cancel all the subscriptions, click CANCEL ALL SUBSCRIPTIONS.
- The new subscription details show on the Customer home page.
Clicking the More Transactions on the Customer home page shows the transaction history of the account.
Click Manage My Account to view the subscription details and remaining balance of your account.